Saturday, November 16, 2013

If I had owned (or presently owned) this incredibly pretty rose print 1957 evening dress, I would have been hard pressed not to live in it 24/7! :) #vintage #1950s #red #pink #roses #dress #fashion

If I had owned (or presently owned) this incredibly pretty rose print 1957 evening dress, I would have been hard pressed not to live in it 24/7! :) #vintage #1950s #red #pink #roses #dress #fashion
If I had owned (or presently owned) this incredibly pretty rose print 1957 evening dress, I would have been hard pressed not to live in it 24/7! :)  #vintage #1950s #red #pink #roses #dress #fashion
Click here to download
A delightful 1940s warm weather trouser and halter top look. #vintage #fashion #1940s #summer #hair
A delightful 1940s warm weather trouser and halter top look. #vintage #fashion #1940s #summer #hair
Click here to download
Black berries headpiece--Fascinator--Cocktail hat--Fashion hat via Etsy.
Black berries headpiece--Fascinator--Cocktail hat--Fashion hat  via Etsy.
Click here to download
1950's Mr Mort Dress
1950's Mr Mort Dress
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment