Monday, November 25, 2013

1950s dress yellow roses. I absolutely adore this classic style. I can picture both of my beautiful grandmothers wearing this dress!

I'm going weak in the knees over both magnificently beautiful 1950s evening looks. #gown #dress #vintage #fashion #1950s
I'm going weak in the knees over both magnificently beautiful 1950s evening looks. #gown #dress #vintage #fashion #1950s
Click here to download
1950s dress yellow roses. I absolutely adore this classic style. I can picture both of my beautiful grandmothers wearing this dress!
1950s dress yellow roses. I absolutely adore this classic style. I can picture both of my beautiful grandmothers wearing this dress!
Click here to download
#dress #1950s #partydress #vintage #frock #retro #photography #feminine #fashion
#dress #1950s #partydress #vintage #frock #retro #photography  #feminine #fashion
Click here to download
Meet Australia's newest Victoria's Secret model
Meet Australia's newest Victoria's Secret model
Click here to download
#spring #vintage #fashion #1950s #dress #pink
#spring #vintage #fashion #1950s #dress #pink
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment